Editor's Note: SB Nation's partner FanDuel is running a $1.2M fantasy football league on Sunday. First place wins $100,000. Join now!
Let's take a look at which members of the Cleveland Browns should you buy or sell heading into your Week 15 fantasy football match-ups as the Browns take on the Seattle Seahawks.
(Key: Buy / Sell / Enticing)
- QB Johnny Manziel - The Seahawks' pass defense will be unlike anything Manziel has faced during his career, and he's on the road in the elements of a rowdy opposing crowd like he hasn't experienced either. With the playoff season nearing its end, sit Manziel in every type of league.
- RB Isaiah Crowell, Duke Johnson - Was Crowell a one-week wonder? When it comes to the type of success he had last week, yes, he won't reach that extreme against the Seahawks and their 2nd-ranked run defense. The Browns might be forced to be one-dimensional again once Seattle takes a lead, which will give Johnson more snaps down the stretch.
- WR Travis Benjamin - If Kam Chancellor is out, then Benjamin becomes an intriguing play. Seattle's secondary had a lot of communication issues earlier this year when Chancellor was holding out, so that could open the door for Benjamin to break free on some post routes with an inexperienced safety.
- TE Gary Barnidge - The Seahawks allow the 9th most fantasy points to tight ends, and Barnidge is the AFC's most consistent tight end after Gronk, now that Eifert is out. If Chancellor is out for the Seahawks, Barnidge's odds of producing go up even more.
- K Travis Coons - He's had kicks blocked in three straight games and is dealing with a groin injury. There's no reason to bank on Coons.
- DEF/ST Cleveland - The nine sacks are likely a mirage, just like what happened when the defense faced the Titans earlier this year. It'd be a surprise if the Browns' defense held their own against the Seahawks.