- "Pettine not ready to choose between Johnny Manziel or Austin Davis" (Plain Dealer) - "Josh McCown came here to win and ended up on the boulevard of broken dreams -- and bones. Coach Mike Pettine confirmed Tuesday that McCown is out for the season with a broken right collarbone..."
- "No End In Sight: Browns Streaking In Wrong Direction Again" (92.3) - "The disastrous ending to Monday night’s loss to the Ravens was just another kick to the gut to Browns fans. Or log on the bonfire."
- "Jon Gruden could be good fit to coach the Cleveland Browns next year" (Morning Journal) - "Jon Gruden, the ESPN television analyst on Nov. 30 for the contest between the Browns and Baltimore Ravens at FirstEnergy Stadium, might have had more than announcing on his mind..."
- "BLT-CLE grades: Ravens sneak past Browns despite errors" (PFF) - "A writer for a soap opera couldn’t have thought up the last seven days for the Cleveland Browns’ quarterback room, with the starter demoted for partying, the returning starter suffering a potential season-ending injury..."
- "Cowboys aren't putting Tony Romo on IR in case they make playoffs" (CBS) - "The Dallas Cowboys are actually holding out hope that Tony Romo can lead the team on a lengthy playoff run."
- "Pats, Gronk say he has bone bruise, is 'week-to-week'" (PFT) - "The Patriots and tight end Rob Gronkowski issued a joint statement Tuesday afternoon regarding the knee injury Gronkowski..."
- "Chris Johnson on IR with fractured tibia, but could return for Super Bowl" (ESPN) - "Arizona Cardinals running back Chris Johnson's next game could be the Super Bowl."
- "Devon Still announces his daughter Leah is cancer-free" (SI.com) - "Leah Still, the daughter of former Cincinnati Bengals defensive tackle Devon Still, is now cancer-free, her father announced on Instagram."