Today, the Browns are on the road to take on the Seahawks in Week 15. Here are some nuggets about Sunday's contest, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Sunday, December 20, 2015 at 4:05 PM ET
Location: CenturyLink Field, Seattle, WA
TV Channel: FOX - Thom Brennaman (play-by-play) &(analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Weather: 45 degrees (feels like 39). 35% chain of rain. Winds from SSW at 11 MPH.
Odds: Seahawks by 15.5 points.
Fans in the yellow areas will get to watch the Browns play on TV this week:
Predict the Score:
- Seahawks DL Ahtyba Rubin appeared in 100 games with the Browns from 2008-14. He was originally a sixth round pick (190th overall) and signed with Seattle as an unrestricted free agent in 2015. Seattle OL Patrick Lewis spent time on the Browns practice squad from 2013-14.
- Seahawks assistant special teams coach Nick Sorensen played four seasons (2007-10) with the Browns.
- The Browns need 381 passing yards to reach 4,000 passing yards this season. It would mark the fifth time (1980, 1981, 1986 and 2013) in team history that the team reached that mark.
- TE Gary Barnidge needs 99 yards to join Ozzie Newsome (1981, 1984) and Kellen Winslow (2007) as the only Browns tight ends to record 1,000 receiving yards in a season. He needs one receiving touchdown to tie Ozzie Newsome (nine) for the most touchdown receptions by a Browns tight end in a single season.
- The Browns will wear their white-tops, white-pants, brown-socks uniform combination. This will be the third time this season the team has gone all-white.
- These teams last met on October 23, 2011, with the Browns winning 6-3 in Cleveland. The Browns led 3-0 at the half with a 52-yard field goal by K Phil Dawson. The Seahawks tied it in the third quarter before Dawson connected from 53 yards out in the fourth quarter. Cleveland did have two field goals blocked, but the story of the day was the defense, which held QB Charlie Whitehurst and the Seahawks to 137 total net yards. RB Montario Hardesty had 33 carries for 95 yards for the Browns.
- We will have our first quarter game day thread ready at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, along with plenty of in-game and post-game analysis.