- "Browns' struggles in Seattle provide few insights into Johnny Manziel's future" (ESPN) - "The immediate thought about the Cleveland Browns evaluating Johnny Manziel following another dismal loss? Good luck."
- "Joe Thomas said he's weak and not worried about Cam Erving" (OBR) - "An eight-time Pro Bowler and a seven-time All-Pro, Joe Thomas has spent years atop the unofficial list of the best offensive linemen in the NFL."
- "John Greco done for season with knee injury" (AP) - "Browns offensive right guard John Greco will miss the final two games with a knee injury. Greco sprained his medical collateral ligament on the second play of Sunday's loss to the Seattle Seahawks."
- "CLE-SEA Grades: Russell Wilson continues his high-caliber play" (PFF) - "Outside of the fumble and interception on the Browns’ final drive with the game already out of reach, Manziel did not make any dangerous mistakes."
- "Odell Beckham Jr. suspended 1 game" (ESPN) - "New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. has been suspended for one game for his actions during Sunday's game against the Panthers in which he drew three personal foul penalties."
- "Panthers’ black baseball bat is a red herring in Beckham case" (PFT) - "With the league office possibly poised to suspend Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. for essentially losing his mind on Sunday, the Panthers believe that the Giants are trying to work the media to justify Beckham’s behavior."
- "Justin Blackmon arrested for DUI, again" (Big Cat Country) - "Former Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Justin Blackmon was arrested for another DUI in Carter County on December 19th at 4:45 a.m. local Oklahoma time."
- "Chargers place rookie RB Melvin Gordon on IR" (NFL.com) - "Melvin Gordon's rookie season has come to an end after suffering a knee injury on Sunday against the Dolphins. The Chargers rookie running back was placed on injured reserve this afternoon, according to the team."