- "Joe Thomas says a coaching change would be a step back for Cleveland" (Morning Journal) - "Joe Thomas is an expert on hunting, fishing, playing left tackle and going through coaching changes — especially going through coaching changes."
- "How The Cleveland Browns Could End Up With 2 First Round Picks" (92.3) - "The Tennessee Titans have the inside edge at landing the No. 1 pick in the 2016 NFL Draft over the Browns, but fear not Cleveland. By ending up with the No. 2 overall pick, the Browns could ultimately win..."
- "The Cleveland Browns, trust and Jimmy Haslam" (DPD) - "On the day that Cleveland Browns head coach Mike Pettine announced that quarterback Johnny Manziel was being demoted for failing to act like a professional, the coach made an interesting point about trust."
- "Browns owners giving $10 million to Breakthrough charter schools" (Plain Dealer) - "Cleveland Browns owners Dee and Jimmy Haslam are giving $10 million to the Breakthrough charter schools to add more schools in the city."
- "Drew Brees day to day with torn plantar fascia" (NFL.com) - "A trying season for Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints has taken an ugly turn. A team source told NFL Media's Albert Breer on Tuesday that the perennial Pro Bowl quarterback was diagnosed with a torn plantar fascia..."
- "Panthers' Josh Norman fined for tussles with Odell Beckham Jr." (ESPN) - "Carolina Panthers cornerback Josh Norman has been fined a combined $26,044 for two offenses in Sunday's win over the New York Giants, according to a source."
- "Michael Irvin says Odell Beckham deals with 'gay slurs' all the time" (CBS) - "As for the issue with the Panthers players who wielded a baseball bat, Beckham told Irvin there were things said alongside the bat holding, but 'you can't lose your cool.'"
- "Dr. Bennet Omalu: Over 90% of NFL players have some degree of CTE" (SI.com) - "Dr. Bennet Omalu, who helped discover chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) and linked it to football-specific head trauma, discussed CTE and its believed prominence in NFL players..."