- "Pettine appreciates support of players, including QB Johnny Manziel, who says 'no grudges'" (C-T) - "Coach Mike Pettine made a beeline for owner Jimmy Haslam in the middle of the practice field. After a hearty handshake and quick hug Wednesday afternoon, they talked as they watched offensive drills."
- "Pro Bowl selection helps Alex Mack's value as he considers free agency" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns are well aware that Alex Mack's bargaining position just improved. Mack was named to his third Pro Bowl on Tuesday, having come back from a fractured ankle and ligament damage that cost him 11 games in 2014."
- "Danny Shelton looking to build off belt-worthy performance" (Browns.com) - "Danny Shelton walked around the Browns locker room Wednesday wearing his signature smile and a traditional lava-lava skirt, but there was a noticeable addition to his wardrobe."
- "The Twelve Days of a Jimmy Haslam Christmas" (WKNR) - "Back in the day, Browns fans loved to sing about their team. Especially during the holidays. The team was good, the atmosphere was festive, and putting Browns themes to holiday songs was fun."
- "Raiders could be saying goodbye to Coliseum" (AP) - "From the costume-clad crazies in the Black Hole who turn football Sundays into Halloween, the infield dirt that serves as an obstacle early in the season to the crumbling infrastructure, the Oakland Coliseum has provided a unique setting."
- "Odell Beckham’s one-game suspension upheld" (SI.com) - "New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.’s one-game suspension has been upheld on appeal, the league announced Wednesday."
- "Rob Chudzinski responds to player criticism in Indy" (NFL.com) - "Is Rob Chudzinski not throwing the ball downfield enough in Indianapolis? T.Y. Hilton spoke his mind on the subject Tuesday..."
- "Falcons player slips in shower, hits head, now in concussion protocol" (CBS) - "Like many NFL players this season, Falcons running back Tevin Coleman is in the league's concussion protocol."