Today, the Browns are on the road to take on the Chiefs in Week 16. Here are some nuggets about Sunday's contest, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Sunday, December 27, 2015 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MI
TV Channel: CBS - Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) & Rich Gannon (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Weather: 36 degrees (feels like 25). 45% chain of rain/snow. Winds from NNE at 23 MPH.
Odds: Chiefs by 11 points.
Fans in the green areas will get to watch the Browns play on TV this week:
Predict the Score:
- WR Dwayne Bowe was a first-round pick (23rd overall) by the Chiefs in 2007. He played eight seasons (2007-14) in Kansas City and left ranked second in franchise history in receptions (532) and third in receiving yards (7,155).
- With 70 yards, TE Gary Barnidge would join Ozzie Newsome (1981, 1984) and Kellen Winslow (2007) as the only Browns tight ends to record 1,000 receiving yards in a season. He needs one receiving touchdown to outright hold the Browns’ record for most touchdown receptions by a tight end in a season. He is currently tied with Ozzie Newsome who had nine in 1979.
- WR Travis Benjamin needs 107 yards receiving to reach 1,000 yards on the season.
- The Browns will wear their white-tops, brown-pants, orange-socks uniform combination.
- These teams last met on October 27, 2013, with the Chiefs winning 23-17 in Arrowhead. With the Chiefs up 13-0, Cleveland got back into the game with a fleaflicker touchdown pass from QB Jason Campbell to WR Josh Gordon. In the third quarter, Campbell hit RB Fozzy Whittaker for a touchdown, making it a 20-17 game. The Browns could muster no offense the rest of the way, and they also lost WR Travis Benjamin during the game to a torn ACL.
- We will have our first quarter game day thread ready at 11:30 AM ET on Sunday, along with plenty of in-game and post-game analysis.