- "Johnny be good--at rushing" (OBR) - "The Browns might’ve found their rushing game—but not in the tradional way. Despite dropping their 12th game of the season—17-13 to the Kansas City Chiefs— the Browns had their best rushing output of the season."
- "Have the Cleveland Browns Proved Enough to Avoid Offseason Rebuild?" (B/R) - "It's possible that in a week's time, Browns head coach Mike Pettine, general manager Ray Farmer and their respective staffs may be receiving their walking papers. Yet another rebuild could be in order."
- "Manziel impresses Cleveland Browns with his grit" (Plain Dealer) - "Johnny Manziel spent a lot of time shaking his head, thoughts of what could have been racing through his mind. In his two seasons with the Browns, Manziel never took a loss this hard. Or blamed himself this much."
- "Browns vs. Chiefs highlights" (NFL.com) - "The Kansas City Chiefs look to clinch a playoff berth as they face the Cleveland Browns in Week 16 of NFL action." - VIDEO
- "Peyton Manning 'furious' and 'disgusted' at Al Jazeera report" (ESPN) - "Manning said he is 'furious' and 'disgusted' at an Al Jazeera report that identified the Denver Broncos quarterback as one of several high-profile athletes who were supplied performance-enhancing drugs from an anti-aging clinic."
- "Bill Belichick needs 14 words to explain decision to kick in overtime" (CBS) - "The Patriots coach was all business as he offered terse responses to questions about why he directed special teams captain Matthew Slater to kick instead of receive..."
- "Panthers' bid for perfect season ends with loss to Falcons" (AP) - "For the first time this season, there was no big comeback for Carolina. No clutch play at a key moment. No costly mistake by its opponent in the last few minutes."
- "NFL Week 16 injury roundup: Hasselbeck, Vollmer go down" (SI.com) - "Offensive tackle Sebastian Vollmer was carted off in the first quarter against the New York Jets with a leg injury and quickly ruled out for the game."