- "Morning Kickoff: Has Johnny Manziel played his last game for the Browns, or is a real commitment to him in the works?" (ESPN Cleveland) - "For the second year in a row, Johnny Manziel’s season has ended prematurely with him not on the field as result of an injury."
- "Should the Cleveland Browns give Chip Kelly a call?" (Dawg Pound Daily) - "The Cleveland Browns don’t currently have an opening for a head coach, but does the availability of Chip Kelly change the equation?"
- "Browns Film Room: The Good, Bad and Ugly of Johnny Manziel versus the Chiefs" (WFNY) - "With legs working and the arm not so much, let’s check out the film of Manziel’s performance in the loss to the Chiefs."
- "Browns rookie Cameron Erving doesn't need Twitter to tell him he's not perfect" (Plain Dealer) - "Twitter is no place for an offensive lineman. That's one thing that Cameron Erving has learned during his rookie season."
- "Bills planning to cut Mario Williams this offseason" (NFL.com) - "Mario Williams is playing his final game in Buffalo on Sunday. The Associated Press reported Thursday that the Bills plan to cut the defensive end this offseason, per an unnamed source with direct knowledge of discussions. "
- "Week 17 games that will determine top of 2016 NFL Draft order" (NFL.com) - "Who will end up with the No. 1 pick of the 2016 NFL Draft? Here's a look at the Week 17 games that will help determine the top of the draft order."
- "Unlikely QBs of the AFC Playoffs" (MMQB) - "The conventional wisdom is that you need a superstar quarterback to win Super Bowls. Yet, looking at the likely AFC playoff bracket, it’s Tom Brady and five pedestrian signal-callers making up the likely playoff bracket."
- "Records that could fall on Sunday" (PFF) - "Week 17 could usher in a host of new PFF record-holders—be sure to watch for these numbers on Sunday."