Editor's Note: SB Nation's partner FanDuel is running a $1.25M fantasy football league on Sunday. First place wins $100,000. Join now!
Let's take a look at which members of the Cleveland Cincinnati Bengals.should you buy or sell heading into your Week 13 fantasy football match-ups as the Browns take on the
(Key: Buy / Sell / Enticing)
- QB Austin Davis - Making his first start of the year, is it possible that Davis puts on a "Kelly Holcomb" or "Derek Anderson" type of explosiveness afternoon against the Bengals? Perhaps, especially if the Bengals' secondary is as banged up as the injury report indicates. You can't bank on it, though, so I wouldn't even chase after Davis' inexpensive price tag.
- Crowell had a decent first half against the Bengals in Week 9, but nothing fantasy-worthy. In the past two weeks, he has 13 carries for 2 yards. There is no reason to think he might break out. Johnson remains a low-end buy if you spent big bucks elsewhere on your FanDuel roster, and want the threat of someone who gets points via receptions.
- The Browns will be thin at receiver again, and Davis connected with Benjamin on a long touchdown pass in relief last week. The Bengals will be ready for Benjamin, as they shut him down back in Week 9, but Davis will still try to be aggressive a few times and target him downfield.
- Bowe and Pryor are expected to be inactive, and that means Barnidge will be the only big-bodied receiver on the club. Cincinnati held Barnidge in check a few weeks ago, but with Cleveland bound to abort the running game early again, Davis will use Barnidge as his security blanket in his first start, en route to another nice fantasy day for a tight end.
- K Travis Coons - Coons can't rack up points with long-distance kicks, and the touchdown extra points aren't coming in bunches any more. Find other options beyond Coons.
- DEF/ST Cleveland - Cleveland's defense got a pick six last week against the Ravens, but they still can't get to the quarterback enough to be a reliable fantasy defense. There is no reason to start Cleveland's defense in any fantasy format.