- "Travis Benjamin's injury just part of a long day for Browns" (ESPN) - "Sunday was gruesome for the Cleveland Browns. Not only were they dominated by the Bengals, they also were beat up to the point Austin Davis was playing with few weapons to help him on offense."
- "Grievances towards Browns are aired, ownership remains mum" (WKNR) - "The orange inside First Energy Stadium was abnormally bright. Unfortunately, most of it belonged to Cincinnati Bengals’ fans. The rest was accounted for by empty plastic chairs..."
- "Mike Pettine's Job Security Nonexistent After Embarrassing Browns Loss" (B/R) - "Cleveland Browns head coach Mike Pettine said "there are some positives to take" from the team's 37-3 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday."
- "Do the Cleveland Browns really believe in organizational stability?" (WFNY) - "There is no proof the Cleveland Browns actually believe in organizational stability. Mike Pettine acknowledged that he’ll likely have a conversation about his job with team owner Jimmy Haslam after the season."
- "Week 13 injury roundup: Travis Benjamin, Crockett Gillmore hurt" (SI.com) - "The Minnesota Vikings lost two key defenders in the first quarter of their game against the Seahawks on Sunday; linebacker Anthony Barr left with a groin injury, while safety Harrison Smith exited with a hamstring injury."
- "Bengals denied USC, Miami permission to interview Hue Jackson" (PFT) - "It’s widely believed that Bengals offensive coordinator (and former Raiders coach) Hue Jackson will be a hot candidate for an NFL head coaching job in 2016."
- "NFL playoff picture in Week 13: AFC shake-up" (USA TODAY) - "The top of the AFC playoff picture underwent a huge shake-up on Sunday. With three teams at 10-2, the Cincinnati Bengals now sit in the top spot thanks to their tiebreaker advantage."
- "Payton fumed with refs in Saints' loss to Panthers" (NFL.com) - "Sean Payton didn't want to go there, but after Sunday's crushing 41-38 loss to the high-flying Panthers, he just couldn't help himself."