- "Amid losses, Browns not ready to name starting quarterback" (AP) - "Browns coach Mike Pettine isn't ready to make another switch at quarterback. Pettine said Monday that he hasn't decided whether to stick with Austin Davis for this week's game against San Francisco or go back to Johnny Manziel, who was recently benched two games for off-field issues."
- "Manziel is back and so apparently is the money sign" (Plain Dealer) - "Johnny Manziel is back, and apparently the money sign is, too. Late Sunday night, as his 23rd birthday wound down and hours had passed after the 37-3 rout..."
- "Rookie WR Darius Jennings came prepared in NFL debut" (Browns.com) - "Darius Jennings got word early last week that his hard work and patience was poised to pay off. The rookie wide receiver just didn’t anticipate his workload to be as heavy as it was in Sunday’s loss to the Bengals."
- "CIN-CLE GRADES: Atkins, Hill star in dominant win" (PFF) - "We have been saying for most part of the season that while the number of sacks may not show it, the Cleveland offensive line has been playing well and were let down by the blocking of fullbacks and tight ends."
- "Seahawks release CB Cary Williams in first year of three-year contract" (ESPN) - "After starting the first 10 games of the season, cornerback Cary Williams is no longer a member of the Seattle Seahawks."
- "Rams fire offensive coordinator Frank Cignetti, promote Rob Boras" (CBS) - "The Rams offense has been one of the worst ones in the NFL all season and now, offensive coordinator Frank Cignetti has paid the price."
- "NFL moves Cardinals-Eagles to prime time in Week 15" (PFT) - "The NFL has changed the Week 15 schedule to move the Cardinals-Eagles matchup into prime time. "
- "Concussion expert Dr. Bennet Omalu says children should not play football" (SI.com) - "Bennet questions whether or not children, who are not of consenting age, are being endangered when allowed to play sports such as football."