- "Mike Pettine's plea for Browns togetherness may be too late" (ESPN) - "The scene has played out over and over in Cleveland. A coach hits the point of feeling besieged and fights back in the only way possible -- by saying a team’s dismal record is not only about coaching."
- "There is no defense for the Browns disappointing defense" (OBR) - "The Browns were expecting to have a top tier defense in 2015, but they have been anything but that. Ranked at the bottom or near it in most major defensive categories, the Browns are searching for answers."
- "Zac Jackson Says 'This Is As Wild And Bad As Early As I Can Remember'" (92.3) - "Zac Jackson of ProFootballTalk.com joined Bull & Fox to talk about the Browns’ organizational dysfunction, Mike Pettine’s role in all of this and the future of the GM and head coach positions..."
- "Will Urban Meyer coach the Cleveland Browns?" (NFL.com) - "Shek sits down with Ike Taylor and Maurice Jones-Drew to discuss potential 2016 coaching changes in both the NCAA and the NFL." - VIDEO
- "Frustrated DeMarco Murray meets with Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie" (ESPN) - "Murray's frustration over his lack of playing time and confusion as to how he fits into Chip Kelly's offense were the topics of a lengthy conversation the running back had with Philadelphia Eagles owner..."
- "Tom Brady files brief in response to league's appeal of Deflategate ruling" (SI.com) - "While Tom Brady’s New England Patriots have lost two straight games, his legal team on Monday took a crucial step to protect his decisive courtroom victory over the NFL."
- "Dr. Julian Bailes sees little risk of CTE from youth football" (PFT) - "A day after one of the doctors portrayed in the upcoming film Concussion came out in favor of a ban on contact sports for children, one of that doctor’s longtime colleagues says he has a different takeaway from their research."
- "Peyton Manning hasn't played in 3 weeks but still leads NFL in this stat" (CBS) - "For the past three weeks, Broncos coach Gary Kubiak has made it clear that if Peyton Manning is healthy, then Manning's going to be the Broncos starting quarterback."