- "Are the Browns really interested in drafting Marcus Mariota?" (CBS) - "What if I told you the Cleveland Browns held four first-round draft picks in consecutive years and managed to come away with two quarterbacks no one completely trusts, one cornerback and a gaping hole at wide receiver?"
- "Jimmy Haslam Not the Problem, Front Office Is According to One" (Dawg Pound Daily) - "The Cleveland Browns have been run through the ringer this off-season. It started with Johnny Manziel entering rehab, moving to Josh Gordon being suspended for a season..."
- "One year ago, Browns fortunes took a turn for the better" (Red Right 88) - "Like a dog working an old bone (and rest assured this dog is not named Swagger), we just can’t seem to let go of the media-driven narrative that Cleveland Browns headquarters in Berea is a flaming mess."
- "A Guide to the Cleveland Browns’ Nightmare Offseason" (Grantland) - "The concept of 'rock bottom' is a myth. Things can always get worse, no matter how bad they may already be — just ask the Cleveland Browns. In the last month alone, their star wideout has received a one-year suspension..."
- "Kyle Shanahan: Johnny Manziel's 'a great guy'" (NFL.com) - "Kyle Shanahan refuses to toss Johnny Football under the bus. The new Falcons offensive coordinator on Tuesday spoke positively about the lone season he spent with Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel."
- "Schneider hints at outside-the-box approach to Wilson contract" (PFT) - "With Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson now eligible for a second contract and the team apparently willing to rectify a wage-scale situation that has left him grossly underpaid..."
- "Broncos OC: 'No rush' on Peyton" (ESPN) - "Denver Broncos offensive coordinator Rick Dennison said Tuesday the team is in 'no rush' to get a decision from quarterback Peyton Manning on whether he'll play in 2015..."
- "Richard Sherman opting not to have elbow surgery" (USA TODAY) - "Richard Sherman won't have surgery after all. The Seattle Seahawks star confirmed to USA TODAY Sports that he will rely on rest and rehabilitation to heal the left elbow injury..."