- "Browns owner supports GM in text probe, stands by QB Manziel" (AP) - "Browns general manager Ray Farmer may still be in trouble with the NFL. However, his boss has his back. Owner Jimmy Haslam said Wednesday that he's given his "full support" to Farmer..."
- "Browns' training camp stays put for now, but Jimmy Haslam admits to interest in Columbus" (Plain Dealer) - "The Browns will hold training camp here for at least one more summer. Team owner Jimmy Haslam confirmed Wednesday the three-week camp will remain at its Berea training facility..."
- "Where is the Browns stock one year since Banner" (WFNY) - "It’s been one year since the Cleveland Browns became what they are today. One year since we found out the future of the Browns didn’t include Joe Banner or Michael Lombardi."
- "Charges dropped against Browns fan accused of peeing on Art Modell's grave" (FSO) - "An Ohio man must be feeling quite relieved. The Baltimore Sun is reporting that prosecutors in Baltimore County threw out charges against Paul Serbu of Franklin, Ohio, on Tuesday."
- "Mark Wilf backs Peterson return" (ESPN) - "On Wednesday afternoon, Minnesota Vikings president Mark Wilf became the highest-ranking team official to express public support for the idea of suspended running back Adrian Peterson returning to the team next season."
- "Brandon Marshall says he wants 'to retire a Bear,' but unsure of future" (SI.com) - "Chicago Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall told the Chicago Sun-Times that he wants "to retire a Bear," but is unsure of his future with the team."
- "Report: Multiple teams want to meet with Josh McCown" (PFT) - "Is a market quickly developing for ex-Buccaneers quarterback Josh McCown? Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports 'a few' clubs have already asked McCown to take free-agent visits."
- "Jeff Garcia to interview for Rams' QB coach position" (NFL.com) - "The St. Louis Rams aren't finished overhauling their offensive coaching roster. NFL Media's Albert Breer reported Wednesday that former Niners, Eagles and Bucs signal-caller Jeff Garcia will interview Thursday..."