- "No excuses needed when first-round picks flop" (ESPN) - "Owner Jimmy Haslam was in serious defense mode on Wednesday when discussing the Cleveland Browns' two first-round draft picks from 2014."
- "Darin Gantt: Browns’ Future QB Coach O’Connell, Mariotta Workouts 'Shady'" (92.3) - "Pro Football Talk reporter Darin Gantt joined Baskin & Phelps Thursday to discuss the many problems facing the Browns as they attempt to turn around their franchise..."
- "Chris Johnson Unlikely to Be Targeted By Browns" (Dawg Pound Daily) - "Chris Johnson was once know as CJ2K because of his 2,000 yard rushing season. Yesterday the New York Jets declined the second year of his contract, allowing him to become a free agent."
- "Dawg Pound Journal: 11 under-the-radar names to watch at the NFL Combine" (Browns.com) - "The 2015 NFL Scouting Combine is just a few days away. Everybody knows about Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota and the bevy of other projected first-round picks."
- "Sources: Peyton ready, steps remain" (ESPN) - "Peyton Manning reassured Denver Broncos officials, including general manager John Elway, that he is physically and mentally prepared to play at a significant level in 2015, league and team sources told ESPN."
- "Report: Justin Houston, Chiefs to resume contract talks" (NFL.com) - "Around The NFL's franchise tag primer identified NFL sack leader Justin Houston as a 'no-brainer' to draw the tag if contract talks don't pick up before the March 10 onset of free agency."
- "How will Jim Tomsula's reign as 49ers head coach stack up against history?" (SI.com) - "When the league-wide gathering that is the NFL scouting combine convenes next week in Indianapolis, the league’s seven new head coaches..."
- "Team-by-team look at who could be tagged" (PFT) - "From 21 in 2012 to eight in 2013 to only four in 2014, the franchise tag has quickly fallen out of fashion in pro football. For 2015, the two-week window for applying the franchise tag opens Monday."