- "Kevin O’Connell, expected to be named Browns QB coach, helped Manziel prepare for last year’s draft" (C-T) - "One of Johnny Manziel’s mentors and biggest advocates from a year ago will be his position coach next season — assuming Manziel’s still with the Browns."
- "Familiarity key for Mike Pettine as he fills Browns offensive staff" (Browns.com) - "Before a couple of days ago, Mike Pettine had never sat down with Joker Phillips. Still, when the two coaches shook hands for the first time, there was a sense of familiarity."
- "Could Browns follow the Seahawk Model?" (FSO) - "There's no question the NFL is a copycat league. Whichever teams are successful, other teams try to emulate their success. The Seattle Seahawks, who will play in the Super Bowl Sunday will be trying to win their second-straight title."
- "Browns Remain Left Out On Super Sunday So Why Not Bid For A Super Bowl" (92.3) - "In the 49-year history of the Super Bowl, only 1 NFL city has gone completely unrepresented – Cleveland. Suffice it to say, it’s beyond time for that to change."
- "Roger Goodell booed during Super Bowl trophy presentation" (SI.com) - "NFL commissioner Roger Goodell was booed when he presented the Super Bowl trophy..."
- "Doug Baldwin draws post-touchdown flag" (PFT) - "After leaving Patriots cornerback Darrelle Revis in the dust, it appeared that Seahawks receiver Doug Baldwin pretended to take a dump."
- "What on earth was Seattle thinking?" (USA TODAY) - "Those are Marshawn Lynch’s touchdown totals in his four full seasons in Seattle. The last two years, he’s led the league in rushing TDs."
- "Tom Brady breaks Joe Montana's Super Bowl TD pass record" (CBS) - "Move over Joe Montana, Tom Brady is the new career leader in Super Bowl touchdown passes."