- "Farmer accepts blame for text message violation" (AP) - "Browns general manager Ray Farmer took responsibility Thursday for breaking the NFL's rules about text messages — and selecting Johnny Manziel in last year's draft."
- "Re-Signing Brian Hoyer Is A Door That Remains Open For Mike Pettine" (92.3) - "Maybe Brian Hoyer’s days in Cleveland aren’t over after all. Cleveland Browns head coach Mike Pettine said Wednesday that all options are on the table for the position – including resigning Hoyer."
- "Browns have their eyes on Ohio State WR Devin Smith" (Plain Dealer) - "Devin Smith possesses one of the best attributes for a wide receiver, but he may have more to prove than many of his contemporaries in preparation of the 2015 NFL Draft."
- "Mike Pettine proves there’s an adult in the room" (WFNY) - "Mike Pettine makes me re-think a lot of what I thought I knew about NFL teams and their public relations strategies. I’ve spent a lot of time wearing the same path in the same road..."
- "No helmet sensors for NFL in '15" (ESPN) - "The NFL will not outfit players with helmet sensors next season, indefinitely delaying the implementation of technology that has been championed by one of the league's own medical advisers as a way to reduce concussions."
- "Will Russell Wilson's new deal be fully guaranteed?" (NFL.com) - "Russell Wilson has had more than two weeks to mull the pass that stole the Lombardi Trophy from his grasp. He's also had more than two weeks to consider his future as a Seattle Seahawk."
- "Falcons expect to learn #NoiseGate fate soon" (PFT) - "In 2013 and 2014, the Falcons used artificial crowd noise at the Georgia Dome; owner Arthur Blank essentially admitted it earlier this month. So now the question become what the penalty will be."
- "Bruce Arians: Andre Ellington split tendon in left foot" (SI.com) - "Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians revealed on Thursday that last season running back Andre Ellington split a tendon in his left foot that limited his time in practice..."