- "Browns know spread QB debate well" (ESPN) - "Football's ultimate juxtaposition was on display at last week’s NFL combine -- quarterbacks use college to become NFL players, but college game plans don’t ask them to mirror what the NFL does."
- "Even if Browns are willing, they may be shut out from top three receivers in first round" (WKNR) - "Try it again: In golf, it’s called a mulligan. A second chance to tee it up again. It’s a beautiful thing. That’s what Ray Farmer has going for him in his second draft."
- "Browns No. 1 offseason focus: Elevate the defense to an elite level" (Browns.com) - "In a sit-down interview with Nathan Zegura, Browns coach Mike Pettine was asked for the No. 1 improvement Cleveland needs to make in order to reach the playoffs in 2015."
- "A Prelude to the Logo" (WFNY) - "On Tuesday, the week of frenzied uneasiness will be subdued as the Cleveland Browns unveil their new primary logo. The Browns have embarked on one of the most difficult attempts at a rebrand in professional sports history."
- "NFL teams amassing scientific data, but what does it mean?" (USA TODAY) - "NFL teams left the scouting combine Monday with more information than ever on each prospect as football's sports science revolution continues to accelerate."
- "Chargers, Raiders wouldn’t share stadium in San Diego" (PFT) - "With the Chargers and Raiders planning to share a privately-financed stadium in Carson, California, here’s a crazy question: Why not share a stadium in San Diego?"
- "The Bucs Start Here" (MMQB) - "Jameis Winston, No. 1 overall? Tampa Bay's investigation into what will become the most scrutinized pick in draft history has only begun."
- "Source: Tag looms for Pierre-Paul" (ESPN) - "The New York Giants will use their franchise tag on defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul if the two sides fail to reach a long-term deal by March 2..."