- "Scheiner denies meddling, says doesn’t want role in football operations" (C-T) - "Yes, Browns president Alec Scheiner watches game film with general manager Ray Farmer. No, he’s doesn’t want to follow in Joe Banner’s footsteps and add football responsibilities to his job description."
- "No team has contacted Rams regarding Sam Bradford" (NFL.com) - "Despite recent reports of interest from the Buffalo Bills or Cleveland Browns, a Sam Bradford trade remains highly unlikely. As of Tuesday, no team has contacted the St. Louis Rams about trading for their enigmatic quarterback..."
- "Randall Cobb should earn $9M/year on robust free-agent market" (CBS) - "There's a rumor percolating ahead of 2015 NFL free agency that Packers wideout Randall Cobb wants to earn at least $9 million per year on a new contract. That's a lot of money."
- "Browns refreshed logo is OK; worst may be yet to come" (Red Right 88) - "The Cleveland Browns unveiled what is essentially a refreshed logo on Tuesday and while there is nothing particularly noteworthy about it, there is also nothing objectionable."
- "Giants release LB Mathias Kiwanuka" (ESPN) - "Mathias Kiwanuka, who played nine years at linebacker and defensive end and won two Super Bowls as a member of the New York Giants, was released Tuesday by the team in an expected salary-cap move."
- "Ravens begin process of trying to get Ngata to take a pay cut" (PFT) - "We noted a couple weeks ago that Ravens defensive tackle Haloti Ngata may have to take a pay cut if he wants to stay in Baltimore this season. Now the Ravens have begun the process of trying to get Ngata to agree."
- "Steve Bisciotti : 2014 was 'worst' year owning team" (AP) - "Steve Bisciotti sums up 2014 simply as his 'worst year' as owner of the Baltimore Ravens. The team was engulfed in off-the-field problems — most notably the arrest and subsequent release of running back Ray Rice."
- "How Madden Ratings Are Made" (538) - "Hunched over a keyboard, surrounded by computer monitors, Donny Moore, 37, controls the fate of the National Football League."