This feature gives a brief snapshot of what happened during the past week related to the(or important ). Outlined below is a recap from the week of February 22 - February 28, 2015.
- Sunday, February 22nd: Browns GM Ray Farmer was interviewed about the process he goes through at the NFL Combine. ... We discussed whether the Browns should retain free agent QB Brian Hoyer, another one on QB Tyler Thigpen, and then one more on RB Shaun Draughn.
- Monday, February 23rd: On the eve of the Browns' logo release, we speculated what could be involved in the unveiling. ... The Browns are reportedly interested in DE Adrian Clayborn. ... We discussed whether the Browns should retain free agent WR Miles Austin, and then another one on WR Marlon Moore.
- Tuesday, February 24th: The Browns unveiled their new logos, which was pretty much just updated colors of the traditional helmet logo. ... Free agent QB Josh McCown was in Cleveland for a visit. ... We discussed whether the Browns should retain free agent TE Jordan Cameron, and then another one on OL Ryan Seymour. ... Team president Alec Scheiner was on Bull & Fox to discuss the new logos and being in the film room.
- Wednesday, February 25th: We looked at the list of players the Browns reportedly met with at the NFL Combine. ... The Browns were set to host versatile offensive player James Casey for a free agent visit. ... A report said that the Browns were intrigued by Buccaneers QB Mike Glennon. ... Another report said that the Browns have contacted the agent of WR Ted Ginn Jr.
- Thursday, February 26th: We asked whether the Browns should take a look at veteran linebacker A.J. Hawk, who was just released by the Packers. ... We discussed whether the Browns should retain DL Ahtyba Rubin, another one on NT Ishmaa'ily Kitchen, and then one more on DL Sione Fua.
- Friday, February 27th: The Browns announced that they had signed QB Josh McCown, which almost certainly means the team is moving on from QB Brian Hoyer.
- Saturday, February 28th: Details were unveiled about the contract that QB Josh McCown received.