- "A La Canfora hatchet job on the Browns? We’re shocked!" (Red Right 88) - "We were understandably a bit dismayed this afternoon when we stopped by Twitter and saw people freaking out about a 'bombshell' from Jason La Canfora at CBS Sports about the Cleveland Browns."
- "Gordon grievance coming soon over Week 17 suspension" (PFT) - "Now that the NFL has suspended Browns receiver Josh Gordon for a full year, the consequences of his Week 17 team-imposed suspension become more important."
- "Offseason off to stumblebum beginning, even by Browns' standards" (ESPN) - "The smoke visible from the space station comes from Berea, Ohio, where the Cleveland Browns, once again, are presenting themselves as a house afire."
- "Source: Browns Not Expecting Jordan Cameron Back" (Dawg Pound Nation) - "A Browns team source has passed along information regarding Jordan Cameron. From the Browns perspective, they are not expecting Cameron to return in 2015."
- "Kevin Sumlin: Texas A&M 'could have done better' for Johnny Manziel" (FSO) - "Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin joined FOX Sports on National Signing Day, but the talk wasn't limited to his 2015 class of recruits."
- "Marshawn Lynch will not be fined by NFL" (USA TODAY) - "Marshawn Lynch was just there so he wouldn't get fined. And he won't be. The NFL says the Seattle Seahawks' running back complied with his media and wardrobe obligations during Super Bowl week."
- "Kam Chancellor played through MCL tear in Super Bowl" (NFL.com) - "The most decorated members of the Seattle Seahawks' Legion of Boom secondary were more injured than they let on leading up to Super Bowl XLIX."
- "The NFL's Most Tortured Fan Bases" (Sports on Earth) - "Last year, when I introduced my NFL Tortured Fan Base Rankings, some worried that doing them annually would prove unnecessary, and that not enough would change in one year to require a new one each February."