- "Fixing Browns Culture And Changing Negative Perception Begins With Jimmy Haslam" (92.3) - "Perception is reality, but nothing is ever as bad as it seems. So they say. While both are true, the Cleveland Browns have a major mess on their hands when it comes to how they are perceived around the country and in league circles."
- "Armonty Bryant making strides back from knee injury" (Browns.com) - "The Browns’ defensive line was annihilated by injuries to nearly every player in 2014, but none might’ve been as significant as Armonty Bryant. After a breakout preseason campaign in which he displayed some new pass rushing moves..."
- "Browns' wide receiver issues short on easy answers" (ESPN) - "This offseason will be a serious test to Ray Farmer’s plans. The Browns general manager is straight from the build-through-the-draft school because it works. Green Bay and New England are known to develop their own players while using free agency only as a supplement."
- "Strong secondary leads the D" (OBR) - "Three fourths of the Browns secondary were named to the Pro Bowl, which bodes well for the Browns defense heading to the 2015 season. Joe Haden continues to show he’s one of the best cornerbacks in the NFL."
- "Union heads to court to get RB Adrian Peterson back on field" (AP) - "The latest attempt by star running back Adrian Peterson to get back on the field will come in a federal courtroom. Attorneys for the NFL Players Association were scheduled to argue Friday for Peterson's reinstatement..."
- "Titans waive Michael Oher" (PFT) - "The Titans are parting ways with their starting right tackle. Tennessee has waived/injured Michael Oher, the club said Thursday."
- "New Jaguars assistant Doug Marrone says little about leaving Buffalo" (AP) - "Former Buffalo Bills head coach Doug Marrone now has a home in Jacksonville. And he's buying, not renting."
- "Saints owner Tom Benson will not testify in battle over control of trust" (SI.com) - "New Orleans Saints owner Tom Benson will not testify at a hearing to determine whether he is still capable of controlling 'a trust holding his car dealerships, a family ranch and central Texas real estate, his attorney said Thursday.'"