- "The Browns have to grow up -- and fast" (FSO) - "The Cleveland Browns have 99 problems -- that's both a cheesy rap-song reference and a rough estimate -- and, if a recent CBSSports.com article outlining those problems is to be believed..."
- "Buster Skrine a marquee free agent after career year" (Browns.com) - "If Browns defensive coordinator Jim O'Neil had his way, unrestricted free agent to-be Buster Skrine would be in Cleveland for the duration of his career."
- "How to fix the Cleveland Browns by September" (NFL.com) - "The Cleveland Browns are in the news for all the wrong reasons. Just days after the talented-but-troubled Josh Gordon was exiled into darkness with another year-long ban, first-round quarterback Johnny Manziel entered into self-imposed treatment."
- "Was Bernie Kosar right about the Browns after all?" (Cleveland.com) - "Bernie Kosar: disgruntled ex-employee or right all along? Back in December, Kosar made waves when he went on Mike Trivisonno's radio show and blasted the Browns following their 30-0 home loss to Cincinnati."
- "2015 offseason off to rocky start" (ESPN) - "Super Bowl XLIX was a great finish to the 2014 season. The 2015 offseason couldn't have gotten off to a worse start."
- "Detroit Lions could replace Ndamukong Suh with Terrance Knighton" (SI.com) - "Ndamukong Suh is the top free agent entering this offseason, as he’s a Pro Bowl defensive tackle capable of changing a game and the way an offense approaches a defense."
- "Twelve teams that could be a landing spot for Greg Hardy" (CBS) - "Greg Hardy will not return to the Carolina Panthers, according to a report from the Charlotte Observer."
- "Reports: Packers considering changes to offensive staff, play calling responsibilities" (PFT) - "McCarthy may not have that issue to deal with again in 2015. Chris Havel of WDUZ in Green Bay is reporting that the Packers will promote offensive coordinator Tom Clements..."