- "Browns offered a first-round pick for Sam Bradford" (NFL.com) - "The Philadelphia Eagles weren't the only team pursuing Sam Bradford when the new league year kicked off last week. NFL Media's Charley Casserly reported on Monday's edition of NFL AM that the Cleveland Browns offered a first-round draft pick for Bradford."
- "Browns' options were always slim in search for QB, playmakers" (ESPN) - "The Ferraris left the lot long ago. Teddy Bridgewater won't be around when you make your picks this time. Only about 16 to 20 truly steady quarterback options exist in the NFL right now, and in the Browns' pursuit for a quarterback this offseason, maybe one of those 20 was available."
- "Johnny Manziel Is Key To Browns 2015 Season" (Dawg Pound Nation) - "Some of you are going to hate to hear this, but the Browns can’t take the next step in 2015 without a successful, reformed Johnny Manziel. It’s just not going to happen."
- "Raiders Sign Former Browns Running Back Trent Richardson" (92.3) - "After going from the third overall draft pick to dropped by two teams in three years, running back Trent Richardson knows he is running out of chances to make it in the NFL."
- "Chris Borland's retirement impact" (Sports on Earth) - "Even setting aside for a moment the use of the term 'hardhead' -- a term that maybe isn't the best way to describe football players these days -- this is a particularly telling little scouting report."
- "As NFL mulls Hardy's fate, market growing for troubled pass rusher" (CBS) - "There is, most definitely, a market forming for Greg Hardy. With the rest of this pedestrian free-agent class largely picked apart and weeded through, and with Hardy's expertise..."
- "Some veteran receivers are getting no sniffs" (PFT) - "For several players, the free-agency market for receivers has been better than expected. For others, it’s been worse. Randall Cobb got $10 million per year to stay with the Packers, and Jeremy Maclin will be paid $11 million..."
- "Report: Chargers to sign wide receiver Stevie Johnson" (SI.com) - "The San Diego Chargers will sign wide receiver Stevie Johnson to a deal, reports NBC 4 Washington’s Dianna Russini."