- "Tramon Williams Is the Browns' Best Free-Agent Move so Far" (B/R) - "The Cleveland Browns have, thus far, taken a conservative approach to free agency. But that's not to say that they haven't made any key signings."
- "Browns put faith in Dwayne Bowe, hope for resurgence" (ESPN) - "At least one free-agent wide receiver in talks with the Cleveland Browns this month quickly learned the team had their sights set on Dwayne Bowe, even before the Chiefs released him March 12."
- "What does it mean to 'Play like a Brown?'" (WFNY) - "'Play like a Brown.' What does that mean? Is it simply the same catchphrase found in other NFL cities with interchangeable mascot names? To play like a Brown would seem to imply a proud tradition, perhaps longstanding, of winning..."
- "Bills acquire Clay after Dolphins decide not to match offer" (AP) - "Tight end Charles Clay is switching teams in the AFC East. The Miami Dolphins decided Thursday against matching the contract offer Clay received from Buffalo, so he will join the Bills after signing their $38 million, five-year deal Tuesday."
- "Vikings tell Adrian Peterson's agent they won't cut star RB" (CBS) - "It's been expected for a while now that Adrian Peterson will play for a team other than the Minnesota Vikings next season."
- "Jaguars claim running back Bernard Pierce" (NFL.com) - "It didn't take long for Bernard Pierce to find a new home. The former Ravens running back was claimed by the Jacksonville Jaguars on Thursday, one day after being released by Baltimore..."
- "Devon Still gets new deal from Bengals days after getting good news about daughter" (FTW) - "Devon Still couldn’t have received better news this week than the good news about his daughter, Leah, showing signs of winning a battle against cancer."
- "Santonio Holmes is baffled that no one will sign him" (PFT) - "As Santonio Holmes watched scores of free agents sign contracts over the last week, he kept wondering the same thing: What about me?"