- "Bowe calls Browns ‘perfect situation’ for him, says will take Dawg Pound to ‘next level’" (C-T) - "Dwayne Bowe plans to make a difference on the field and in the locker room in his new home. "The Browns were the perfect situation from the fan base to the style of offense and the way I’ll be utilized to help the team go to the next level," Bowe said..."
- "Dwayne Bowe Isn't as Bad as You Think He Is" (numberFire) - "No Chiefs wide receiver scored a touchdown last year. That's even crazier when you consider Kansas City's top wideout in 2014, Dwayne Bowe, scored 15 of them in a single season back in 2010."
- "Talking ourselves into the Browns moves in free agency" (Red Right 88) - "With the second week of free agency in the NFL winding down, the only players left are the types that not even a bargain-basement shopping team like the Cleveland Browns would take a look at."
- "Brady Quinn thinks he can have a McCown-type revival" (NFL.com) - "During a preseason stint with the Miami Dolphins in 2014, Brady Quinn had the chance to meet current Browns quarterback Josh McCown on the field after a game."
- "Steelers re-sign LB James Harrison" (ESPN) - "The Pittsburgh Steelers turned to a familiar face to address questions they have at outside linebacker."
- "Committee will recommend clarification to 'Calvin Johnson rule'" (USA TODAY) - "The controversial rule surrounding Dez Bryant's catch/no catch in the fourth quarter of the NFC divisional game in January, will not be changed but..."
- "Zimmer doesn’t have much to say about Adrian Peterson" (PFT) - "Tucked at the bottom of Sid Hartman’s article regarding Vikings coach Mike Zimmer’s preference for a larger Teddy Bridgewater in 2015..."
- "Giants owner John Mara expects 1–2 NFL teams in Los Angeles by 2016" (SI.com) - "New York Giants co-owner John Mara said on Sunday he believes the NFL will have one or two teams playing in Los Angeles by 2016."