- "Browns expect Manziel on field in April" (AP) - "Browns coach Mike Pettine expects quarterback Johnny Manziel to take part in the team's practices next month after leaving rehab. Pettine said the team has received 'good' feedback about Manziel..."
- "Browns head coach Pettine right for not wanting 'Hard Knocks' attention" (FSO) - "If the Cleveland Browns end up being this year's featured team on the HBO reality series "Hard Knocks," Browns coach Mike Pettine will be the star of the show."
- "The Browns were efficient in revamping receiving corps" (WFNY) - "Now that we know the details of Dwayne Bowe’s contract it’s worth looking at what the Cleveland Browns have done so far to revamp a receiving corps that was in dire need of a makeover."
- "The Jason La Canfora Grudge With The Browns Is Past Old" (DPN) - "Look, it’s past time we took a serious look at the Jason La Canfora beef with the Browns. It’s gotten past the point of silly now. In case you missed it yesterday, CBS Sports writer Jason La Canfora once again took a shot at the Browns yesterday."
- "NFL may change the extra point at May meeting" (PFT) - "The NFL is taking no action on changing extra points at this week’s meeting. But that doesn’t mean no change is coming for the 2015 season."
- "Are Titans considering Mariota, or is Whisenhunt behind a smokescreen?" (SI.com) - "If you’re buying into the steady Jameis Winston to Tampa Bay buzz atop the NFL draft—and I’m dancing to that drumbeat—then this year’s pickfest really starts with the Tennessee Titans at No. 2."
- "Bears agree to terms with former 49ers DL Ray McDonald" (USA TODAY) - "Embattled defensive lineman Ray McDonald is getting another shot in the NFL. McDonald will sign the with Chicago Bears..."
- "Brock Osweiler to spell Peyton Manning more in 2015" (NFL.com) - "Just four quarterbacks in NFL history have started at least 10 games in a season at Peyton Manning's age of 39."