- "Phil Taylor moving spots on the defensive line" (Browns.com) - "Because of injuries last season, Phil Taylor was only able to start four games. And all four of those starts came at the left defensive end position. There could be change on the horizon for Taylor."
- "Haslam must quell chaos before winning games and winning over doubters" (Plain Dealer) - "Since arriving in Cleveland three years ago, Jimmy Haslam has made plenty of money on the Browns' name, but earned little benefit of the doubt from their fans. That's as it should be."
- "Rocky start not deterring Haslams from their commitment to Browns and Cleveland" (WKNR) - "Dealing with it: As Jimmy Haslam dodges through an ongoing federal investigation of fraud at his family-founded and owned Pilot Flying J truck stop empire..."
- "Proposed change in extra points does not seem good for Browns" (ESPN) - "The NFL is pondering moving the extra-point kick back to the 15-yard-line. The mere notion of this idea should have the Cleveland Browns holding their breath until they turn blue."
- "NFL bans practice of lining up ineligible WRs in slot" (NFL.com) - "If you were holding your breath on the NFL overhauling its replay system this year, go ahead and exhale. It's not happening."
- "Goodell talks L.A., Toronto relocation at owners meetings" (CBS) - "Speaking at his annual press conference at the league's owners meetings, commissioner Roger Goodell addressed the topic..."
- "NFL momentum builds to alter extra point for 2015 season" (USA TODAY) - "A rules alteration that would inject more excitement into the near-automatic extra point could be adopted for the 2015 NFL season..."
- "NFL still has issues to iron out before expanding playoffs" (PFT) - "The NFL seems to want to expand its playoff field from 12 teams to 14, and the reasons for that are obvious: That would add two playoff games a year..."