- "Browns center Alex Mack on cautious rehab plan" (ESPN) - "Alex Mack stands tall inside the Browns’ weight room on a dreary March day, wearing team workout gear and sporting a thick beard. He’s ditched the crutches and the wheeled cart he once used to support a shattered left fibula."
- "Browns’ Text Punishment Will Be Based On Intent, Losing A 1st Would Be 'Shocking'" (92.3) - "Andrew Siciliano of the NFL Network and DirecTV’s Redzone Channel joined Baskin & Phelps Thursday to discuss the possible text investigation punishment for the Browns..."
- "Where Do Cleveland Browns Turn for a TE Now?" (B/R) - "Given that the Browns weren't likely to succeed in their bid to re-sign Cameron, his departure is not a shock. However, it left them in a difficult situation."
- "Draft expert Mel Kiper Jr. says Browns may take lineman" (Morning Journal) - "If nothing else, the moves the Browns have made in the offseason have made life challenging for analysts earning their bread predicting how the 2015 draft will unfold."
- "More countries could be hosting regular-season games" (PFT) - "The NFL’s international series has focused in recent years on building a presence in London. But that’s not the only foreign country in which the league is willing to ignore that 'N' is for 'National.'"
- "Jonathan Martin waived by 49ers" (USA TODAY) - "Jonathan Martin is in need of a new NFL opportunity. The offensive tackle, who was at the center of the infamous Miami Dolphins bullying scandal in 2013, was waived Thursday by the San Francisco 49ers after one season with the team."
- "DE Randy Gregory to NFL Media: I failed drug tests" (AP) - "Defensive end Randy Gregory said he tested positive for marijuana at the NFL scouting combine last month and that he failed two drug tests at Nebraska last year."
- "Jay Cutler to face 'open competition' for Bears' QB job" (NFL.com) - "When the Chicago Bears met with Jay Cutler early this month, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that they left the room convinced they had to pick up the quarterback's $10 million option for 2016."