- "Eagles' Sam Bradford won't sign contract extension if traded to Cleveland" (nj.com) - "If you were connecting dots on how the Eagles, with the 20th pick in the NFL Draft, could move up high enough to select Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota, the Cleveland Browns were always in the middle."
- "Intended or not, Browns are unpredictable as draft approaches" (PFT) - "The Browns have two selections in the first 19 picks in the draft. And with the draft 17 days away, no one knows what the Browns will do. While that’s a good thing on the surface, it underscores the deeper issues..."
- "Tashaun Gipson might be next great AFC North safety" (Plain Dealer) - "Retiring Steelers' stalwart Troy Polamalu is about to pass a torch. Blessed with good hands and great instincts, Browns Pro Bowler Tashaun Gipson's is well positioned to pick it off and search for blockers."
- "Browns, Johnny Manziel need more from each other to make marriage work" (ESPN) - "This was not a celebrity doing Bikram yoga twice a week and calling it rehab. No Malibu hideouts. No nightclub pictures going viral every week."
- "Report suggests Bucs prefer Marcus Mariota as No. 1 pick" (SI.com) - "With NFL free agency in full swing and the draft approaching next month, the NFL rumor mill is abuzz. What's the latest? Check back often as we update below with all the latest scoops."
- "Health re-check crucial for RB Todd Gurley, others" (CBS) - "The NFL scouting combine is a significant part of the NFL Draft process for several reasons, maybe most importantly for the medical information as each prospect is put through a thorough exam by doctors and trainers."
- "Greg Jennings, Hakeem Nicks visiting with teams" (NFL.com) - "The wide receiver will meet with the Jacksonville Jaguars on Monday, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source informed of the player's plans. ProFootballTalk first reported the story."
- "No verdict on Day 5 of deliberations in Aaron Hernandez case" (AP) - "Jurors in the murder trial of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez completed their fifth day of deliberations Monday without reaching a verdict."