- "Browns' history with second-round receivers a dubious one" (FSO) - "'Don't do it Ray!' That could be the analytic study recommendation to Browns general manager Ray Farmer if the Browns were trying to decide if they should draft a wide receiver in the second round based on the results in the team's history of doing so."
- "Barkevious Mingo close to 'all go' for offseason, is Year 3 leap next?" (ESPN) - "If you can get over the whole three-sacks-in-his-last-23-NFL-games thing, Barkevious Mingo is a fine outside linebacker. He’s cheetah-fast for his position. He’s versatile enough to play in coverage, allowing the Browns to mix-and-match coverages."
- "Browns not working out Marcus Mariota privately or hosting him" (Plain Dealer) - "If the Browns are planning to try to trade up for Marcus Mariota, they're doing a good job of hiding it. They haven't lined up a private workout with the Heisman Trophy winner and will not bring him to Cleveland as one of their 30 allotted pre-draft visits..."
- "Understanding Ray Farmer’s Strategy" (Dawg Pound Nation) - "As the 2015 NFL Draft approaches, plenty of people are wondering what the Browns will do with their two first round picks. What kind of players will they take? What positions do they value?"
- "What's next for Adrian Peterson after NFL reinstatement?" (CBS) - "The NFL announced on Thursday that Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson will be reinstated effective Friday, April 17."
- "Medical recheck Todd Gurley's next pre-draft hurdle to NFL stardom" (USA TODAY) - "The most important moment of Todd Gurley's pre-draft journey has nearly arrived."
- "Some Context On The Aaron Hernandez Conviction" (538) - "On Wednesday, Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was convicted of first-degree murder in the 2013 shooting death of Odin Lloyd."
- "Jameis Winston's accuser files lawsuit against him" (SI.com) - "The woman who accused former Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston of sexual assault in December 2012 has filed a lawsuit against Winston..."