- "Statement from Cleveland Browns QB Johnny Manziel" (Browns.com) - "I would like to thank my family, friends, the Browns organization, my teammates, and Browns fans everywhere, for your patience, understanding, and support during my stay at Caron."
- "Next step of Johnny Manziel's aftercare expected to be supervised in NFL" (WKNR) - "As Johnny Manziel gradually turns his focus to rehabbing his football career, the care and treatment he received for an undisclosed substance dependency won’t end."
- "Manziel must give himself chance to be a relevant player for Browns" (Plain Dealer) - "Johnny Manziel was one of football's most irresistible stories and irrelevant players a year ago. The Browns' first-round pick made national headlines for everything from driving an inflatable swan..."
- "With shoulder 'great,' Mingo ready to go" (OBR) - "With the NFL Draft fast approaching, many draft experts think the Browns can use another pass rusher from the outside linebacker position. And they might be right."
- "Sources: QB Tim Tebow to join Eagles" (ESPN) - "Tim Tebow plans to sign a one-year deal Monday with the Eagles, a league source said Sunday night. Tebow is scheduled to arrive in Philadelphia in time to be in attendance for the start of the Eagles' offseason program Monday."
- "Peterson isn’t expected to show up for start of offseason workouts" (PFT) - "Recently asked if he’ll be present for voluntary offseason workouts in Minnesota, running back Adrian Peterson said, 'We’ll see. I haven’t even been reinstated yet.'"
- "Patriots QB Jimmy Garoppolo 'looks like a linebacker'" (NFL.com) - "A year ago at this time, Jimmy Garoppolo became one of several draft-darling quarterbacks, with many prognosticators touting the relative unknown as an early-round pick after his time at Eastern Illinois."
- "Russell Wilson: Rangers 'want me to play' baseball; Daniels won't interfere" (CBS) - "Russell Wilson's appearance on HBO's Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel raised some eyebrows for his comments in the preview about still wanting to be a two-sport athlete."