- "No gray area: Browns GM Ray Farmer must take ownership of this draft" (ESPN) - "You hear it all the time in NFL circles: Ray Farmer is a good evaluator. Other stuff has gotten in the way. What, exactly, the other stuff is would spark a complex study into the many tentacles that define -- or rip apart -- NFL franchises."
- "Browns GM Ray Farmer won't trade everything for quarterback" (AP) - "Marcus Mariota appears to have it all: the pristine college career, the smarts, all the necessary tools to be an elite NFL quarterback. The former Oregon star would seem to be the complete package, and just maybe the answer for the Browns..."
- "The Browns and Mariota: Weighing the cost and other realities" (FSO) - "Less than a week before the NFL Draft, the Browns have almost all of their work done. They have two first-round picks and are a main player in about a dozen draft rumors, almost of all them involving quarterback Marcus Mariota."
- "5 questions with Browns QB Thad Lewis" (Browns.com) - "A little more than two years have passed since Thad Lewis last wore a Cleveland Browns uniform but plenty has changed for him and his old/new team. Lewis, who originally joined the Browns in 2011 and started the 2012 season finale..."
- "NFL clears Ray McDonald in domestic violence case" (PFT) - "Ray McDonald and Greg Hardy were both accused of domestic violence last year. Both got the same results from the legal system, ultimately having their charges dropped. But the NFL’s brand of justice has been radically different."
- "Eli Manning: I'm fine playing 2015 without new deal" (NFL.com) - "Just in case you've decided to take the last year off of watching football, or you don't particularly care for the New York Giants, here's a primer on Eli Manning's contract situation..."
- "Colts owner doesn't know when Deflategate investigation will end" (CBS) - "Back in late January, shortly after Deflategate first made news, NFL investigator Ted Wells said he expected the investigation into the Patriots' role in deflating footballs..."
- "Future London NFL team could share stadium with Tottenham Hotspur" (SI.com) - "English Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur is considering sharing its redeveloped stadium with a future London NFL franchise, according to The Guardian."