- "Joe Thomas: Manziel 'night and day from last year'" (NFL.com) - "Joe Thomas sees a transformation in quarterback Johnny Manziel. In an exclusive interview with NFL Media's Andrea Kremer, Cleveland's Pro Bowl left tackle heaped praise on Johnny..."
- "Can Browns afford to wait until Day 2 to draft a receiver?" (ESPN) - "If the Cleveland Browns go safe by drafting a lineman in the first round then there's enough receiver depth in this year's class to scoop up a really good player at No. 43 overall."
- "Grayson could be QB target if Browns miss on Mariota" (C-T) - "A lot of time, energy and words have been used to explore every angle of Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota possibly coming to the Browns. But what if he doesn’t wind up in Cleveland?"
- "‘He’s Going To Fall’: Brady Quinn And Those Who Were There Tell The Story Behind His Unforgettable Draft Day Slide" (UPROXX) - "he look was unmistakeable. There was a mixture of surprise, terror, and a little bit of embarrassment when the pick was made, and Brady Quinn’s name wasn’t called."
- "Dion Jordan suspended for 2015 season for violating NFL substance abuse policy" (ESPN) - "Miami Dolphins defensive end Dion Jordan, the third overall pick in the 2013 draft, has been suspended without pay for the entire 2015 season following another violation of the NFL's substance abuse policy."
- "After decades, NFL decides to give up tax-exempt status" (AP) - "Every so often, in a bid to sound threatening, a member of Congress has vowed to revoke the NFL's tax-exempt status. Now Commissioner Roger Goodell says the league will give it up voluntarily to 'eliminate this distraction.'"
- "NFL draft WR preview: Could 2015 class surpass historic 2014 crop? Maybe" (USA TODAY) - "The wide receivers from the 2014 NFL draft have already stamped themselves as a special group after a record-breaking season."
- "Cops want to talk to La’el Collins in murder investigation, not a suspect" (PFT) - "A potential first-round pick in the 2015 NFL Draft has a much weightier matter to deal with this week."