This feature gives a brief snapshot of what happened during the past week related to the Cleveland Browns (or important NFL news). Outlined below is a recap from the week of March 29 - April 4, 2015.
- Sunday, March 29th: DBN's Tim Miller did an extensive scouting report on DT/DE Marcus Harrison. ... The NFL will investigate adding more cameras for replay review. ... The Browns scheduled a pre-draft visit with OT Ereck Flowers. ... They also have private workouts with DL Grady Jarrett and DeShawn Williams. ... Cleveland plans on taking things cautious with C Alex Mack.
- Monday, March 30th: OT D.J. Humphries is scheduled to work out for the Browns. ... Cleveland will also meet with NT Danny Shelton. ... The Browns avoided losing a draft pick in the textgate situation, but GM Ray Farmer will be suspended for four games and the team was fined.
- Tuesday, March 31st: The Browns scheduled a pre-draft visit with CB Quinten Rollins. ... In the SB Nation Writers NFL Mock Draft, we took DE/OLB Shane Ray at No. 19 overall. ... The Eagles signed former Browns WR Miles Austin to a 1-year deal.
- Wednesday, April 1st: We pulled an April Fools joke that fooled a lot of our members. ... The Browns visited OT T.J. Clemmings for a pre-draft workout. ... The No. 1 pick of the DBN Mock Draft saw the Buccaneers select QB Jameis Winston. ... The Bengals ran an April Fools joke at the expense of the Browns. ... ESPN's Chris Mortensen said the Browns are "90 percent done" with QB Johnny Manziel.
- Thursday, April 2nd: The No. 2 pick of the DBN Mock Draft saw the Titans select QB Marcus Mariota.
- Friday, April 3rd: DBN's Tim Miller did an extensive scouting report on Bobby Richardson. ... The No. 3 pick of the DBN Mock Draft saw the Jaguars select DE/OLB Vic Beasley. ... The Browns' offseason program will begin April 20th.
- Saturday, April 4th: The No. 4 pick of the DBN Mock Draft saw the Raiders select WR Amari Cooper. ... WR Ricky Collins has a visit scheduled with the Browns. ... DE Obum Gwacham has a private workout with the Browns. ... QB Johnny Manziel took a golfing trip as part of his rehab process.