- "Yet Another Rumored Browns Uniform Leak" (DawgPoundNation) - "It seems like the Browns new uniform rumors are coming fast and furious these days. This one is gaining a lot of traction around Twitter, with multiple local news and radio personalities picking it up."
- "Criticism, pratfalls do not shake Haslam's commitment" (ESPN) - "Stung by sarcasm that deems his team amateurish, buffeted by reports of a dysfunctional organization, confused by criticism that catches him by surprise..."
- "Cleveland has a lot of options in first round" (FSO) - "With three picks in the top 50, the Cleveland Browns have as much ammunition in this year's draft as any other team. General manager Ray Farmer will use those picks to build around a young core which won seven games last season."
- "Cleveland Browns Draft Night Party" (Browns.com) - "You couldn’t find a more energetic place in Cleveland last year for the NFL Draft than the official Cleveland Browns Draft Night Party. And with two first round picks, and Browns players in attendance, it will be again."
- "Sarah Thomas to become NFL's first female full-time official" (USA TODAY) - "Sarah Thomas never viewed herself as a pioneer even now that she is poised to break the gender barrier as the NFL's first permanent woman official."
- "Florida State CB prospect P.J. Williams arrested on DUI charge" (CBS) - "Former Florida State cornerback P.J. Williams was arrested in Florida on Friday morning and charged with DUI, according to NFL.com."
- "Reports: Buccaneers trade Dashon Goldson to Redskins" (SI.com) - "The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have traded safety Dashon Goldson and a 2016 seventh-round pick to the Washington Redskins for a 2016 sixth-round pick, according to multiple reports."
- "L.A. transfer fees could be up to $500 million per team" (PFT) - "If/when (when) one or more NFL teams relocate to Los Angeles, the owners will be required to fork over a significant transfer fee. Per NIck Canepa of U-T San Diego, that amount could be up to $500 million per team."