- "Alex Mack: I think Johnny Manziel can be our long-term answer" (SI.com) - "Cleveland Browns center Alex Mack told Sirius XM NFL Radio that he believes Johnny Manziel can be the team's long-term solution at quarterback."
- "Adding veterans in free agency has reshaped Browns’ locker room" (Browns.com) - "It’s not a secret: The Cleveland Browns got older and wiser this offseason in free agency. That was the plan. In addition to linebacker Karlos Dansby (33), left tackle Joe Thomas (30) and John Greco (30)..."
- "Browns might draft an offensive lineman, but it should not be in first round" (Plain Dealer) - "There will come a day, maybe even in your lifetime, when the Browns won't have to draft for need in the early rounds."
- "Brugler Believes Marcus Mariota Will Not Get By Pick 6" (92.3) - "Dane Brugler of CBS joined Ken Carman on the “Ken Carman Show.” Brugler talked about moving up and down draft boards, Mariota draft stock, Browns trading up, Danny Shelton and Sam Bradford being the guy in Philly."
- "Jets sign Stevan Ridley" (PFT) - "The Stevan Ridley free agency tour has come to a close, and he’s landing with the Jets. Ridley is signing with the Jets, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports. Ridley also paid visits to Miami and Washington."
- "Trailblazer Sarah Thomas may be first of many female NFL officials" (USA TODAY) - "In her two decades of officiating high school and college football games, Sarah Thomas' natural instinct has been to blend in..."
- "Brother: Eric Berry 'doing really good' in cancer fight" (NFL.com) - "The updates on Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry and his battle with Hodgkin lymphoma continue to provide an upbeat message. The latest note comes from Berry's brother, Evan..."
- "Agent's Take: A guide to fifth-year options for 2012 first-round picks" (CBS) - "The 2011 Collective Bargaining Agreement's adoption of a rookie wage scale changed the way rookies are compensated, especially at the top of the NFL Draft."