- "Chris Tabor: Changing extra point a competitive disadvantage for Browns" (ESPN) - "Chris Tabor knows he has to accept it, but the Cleveland Browns special-teams coach remains opposed to the NFL changing the extra-point rule."
- "'Johnny Manziel is putting himself in position to be an NFL quarterback'" (Plain Dealer) - "Browns offensive coordinator John DeFilippo's intro to Johnny Football has been encouraging. 'Johnny's been great,' DeFilippo said..."
- "Danny Shelton to beef up defense" (OBR) - "The Browns are planning on two of their top defensive picks in the recent NFL Draft to bolster their run defense in a big way, while also helping in the passing defense."
- "Browns Exploring Use Of Drone Technology; Test One During Rookie Minicamp Saturday" (92.3) - "There was a buzz during the early portion of Saturday’s rookie minicamp session and it had nothing to do with anything happening on the field."
- "Terrelle Pryor signs with Cincinnati Bengals" (NFL.com) - "Terrelle Pryor earned another shot at an NFL quarterback gig. The Cincinnati Bengals announced Sunday they signed the signal-caller to a contract after his tryout during rookie mini-camp."
- "Brady will be suspended by Roger Goodell for role in DeflateGate" (NYDN) - "Tom Brady will be the highest-profile player ever suspended in the 96-year history of the NFL. Roger Goodell’s decision is expected to be announced next week..."
- "Jaguars first-round pick Dante Fowler Jr. tore ACL, out for season" (SI.com) - "Jacksonville Jaguars first-round draft pick Dante Fowler tore his ACL during the first day of rookie minicamp and will be out for the rest of the season, the team confirmed Friday."
- "Winston makes all right moves as Buccaneers' minicamp opens" (USA TODAY) - "When Jameis Winston got that draft-night text from Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Lovie Smith saying 'We're married now,' one promise flashed in the mind of the top overall pick that Smith..."