The Cleveland Browns' roster is officially set at 90 players after the team signed eight more undrafted free agents on Monday. Here is how the Browns' roster count broke down over the past two weeks:
- 70 players heading into the draft.
- 12 players drafted, bringing the roster count to 82.
- 4 undrafted free agents signed before rookie minicamp, bringing roster count to 86.
- 4 players waived on Monday, bringing roster count to 82.
- The 8 undrafted free agents signed today, based on tryouts from rookie minicamp, bring the roster count to 90. If Cleveland wants to sign another player, they'll have to part ways with somebody.
Players Signed by Browns on Monday
- RB Luke Lundy - 6-0, 230 | 8/23/1988 | rookie | Ottawa | Auburn Neb.
- WR Paul Browning - 6-2, 218 | 8/5/1992 | rookie | Colorado State-Pueblo | Widefield, Colo.
- WR Darius Jennings - 5-10, 169 | 6/28/1992 | rookie | Virginia | Baltimore, Md.
- TE Emmanuel Bibbs - 6-2, 258 | 8/28/1991 | rookie | Iowa State | Chicago, Ill.
- TE Kevin Haplea - 6-3, 249 | 10/18/1991 | rookie | Florida State | Annandale, N.J.
- LB Rodman Noel - 6-3, 222 | 7/3/1992 | rookie | North Carolina State | Everett, Mass.
- DB Landon Feichter - 5-11 201 | 8/22/1991 | rookie | Purdue | Fort Wayne, Ind.
- DB Brandon Stephens - 5-10, 199 | 12/14/1987 | first-year | Miami (Ohio) | Strongsville, Ohio
We'll have more details about the Browns' undrafted free agent signings, as well as the team's draft picks, in the coming weeks here at Dawgs By Nature.