- "Browns expect Travis Benjamin to excel as returner in 2015" (Browns.com) - "In the wee hours of the night after the Browns made their two first-round selections, Ray Farmer, in unprompted fashion, was talking about Travis Benjamin."
- "Browns offer variety, options and competition in the running game" (Plain Dealer) - "Terrance West was in and out of Mike Pettine's doghouse so often last season he's probably committed the PIN pad code to memory."
- "Best and worst 2015 draft picks for AFC North teams" (NFL.com) - "College Football 24/7 takes a look at the best and worst picks of each team in the NFL with respect to value and fit rather than overall talent, here focusing on the AFC North."
- "Josh McCown is logical choice to be Browns' QB" (ESPN) - "Pat McManamon says the fact that veteran Josh McCown is the front-runner to be Cleveland’s starting quarterback should surprise no one, considering the struggles of Johnny Manziel." - VIDEO
- "Pre-draft marijuana citation of Broncos' Shane Ray shows growing divide with NFL policy" (USA TODAY) - "It was almost too juicy a story line to be true. Shane Ray, the NFL prospect cited for marijuana possession just days before the draft, gets picked by the Denver Broncos, of all teams..."
- "Zimmer says Peterson won’t be disruptive or disgruntled" (PFT) - "All the Adrian Peterson trade talk has died down in the last couple weeks, and from all indications Peterson will be a Viking this year. But will Peterson be an unhappy camper who causes headaches in the locker room?"
- "Brady's Backup May be a Disaster" (Sports on Earth) - "If Brady serves the entire four game suspension, and if the Patriots don't go out and sign or trade for someone else, then Jimmy Garoppolo is set to make starts..."
- "Product of the System: NFL already becoming a spread offense league" (CBS) - "'He's a product of the system.' You hear this phrase every year, typically in the lead-up to the NFL Draft, but also when discussing the exploits of some current NFL quarterbacks."