- "Dansby suspects foul play from 2008 game in New England" (PFT) - "Browns linebacker Karlos Dansby joined PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio to promote Montez Renault, a new skin-care line he developed with former teammate Chris Butler."
- "Truck-stop company of Browns owner Haslam facing more lawsuits" (AP) - "After a 2013 FBI raid on the truck-stop chain owned by Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam and Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam, Pilot Flying J moved quickly to settle fraud claims."
- "Gipson still training in Texas as Cleveland Browns finish 4th week" (Plain Dealer) - "As the Browns wrap up the fourth week of their voluntary offseason program, restricted free agent safety Tashuan Gipson is still back home in Dallas working out on his own..."
- "Vets Exposed to Cuts" (OBR) - "The Cleveland Browns have been remarkably smart with releasing veteran players who still have money left on their contracts. Dead money can be incredibly costly to an NFL team. Remember, dead money..."
- "Goodell to handle Brady appeal" (PFT) - "Commissioner Roger Goodell delegated the initial decision regarding Patriots quarterback Tom Brady’s suspension to someone else."
- "Seahawks' Bruce Irvin says he'll be playing for Falcons in '16" (ESPN) - "Seattle Seahawks outside linebacker Bruce Irvin says he will be playing for the Atlanta Falcons in 2016."
- "Michael Vick pursuing starting job, three more years in NFL" (CBS) - "Michael Vick wants back into the NFL, but is there a team out there willing to take a chance on a 34-year-old quarterback..."
- "Steven Jackson wants to play for a winner" (NFL.com) - "Michael Vick isn't the only aging veteran hoping for one more shot at the NFL. Former Rams and Falcons running back Steven Jackson..."