- "Danny Shelton will miss Browns OTAs, but it's all academic" (Plain Dealer) - "Danny Shelton will miss all three weeks of Browns organized team activities, but it's only human nature. The No. 12 overall pick headed back to Washington after rookie camp two weekends ago to graduate..."
- "Who Will Win Cleveland Browns' Wide Receiver Battle?" (B/R) - "Like every NFL team, the Cleveland Browns have decisions to make this summer. The roster, let alone the depth chart, has yet to work itself out at a number of positions. Though the spotlight will be on the quarterback position..."
- "Hall of Fame: Proposed village will generate billions" (ESPN) - "The Pro Football Hall of Fame has big plans for an entertainment village that will include restaurants, retail and a sports-entertainment complex at its Canton, Ohio, home."
- "At last, coming soon to NFL Network: Paul Brown, A Football Life" (WKNR) - "P.B. revisited: Three months ago, after Bill Belichick’s historic fourth Super Bowl triumph spawned debates about whether he or Vince Lombardi was the NFL’s greatest coach of all time..."
- "NFL moves extra point to 15-yard line for 2015 season" (NFL.com) - "NFL owners approved the Competition Committee's proposal on extra points for the 2015 season. The NFL announced the extra point will now be kicked from the 15-yard line with two-point conversions remaining at the 2-yard line."
- "Derek Carr sidelined in offseason workouts" (AP) - "When the Oakland Raiders took the field for the start of their first full-team practice since the NFL draft, there was one notable spectator. Quarterback Derek Carr spent much of Tuesday's organized team activity on the sideline running plays..."
- "NFLPA files contempt motion against Goodell, NFL in Peterson case" (PFT) - "The NFLPA’s issues with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on Tuesday are not limited to their drive to have him remove himself as the arbitrator for Tom Brady’s forthcoming appeal of his four-game suspension."
- "Robert Kraft: Patriots won't appeal Deflategate punishment" (ESPN) - "New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft said the reigning Super Bowl champions will accept their punishment from the NFL in the Deflategate investigation."