- "Kurt Roper: Quietly a huge coaching staff add" (OBR) - "The Cleveland Browns made some big hires to replace Kyle Shanahan and most of the offensive staff. Rightfully so a lot of attention went to new Offensive Coordinator John Defilippo, QB Coach Kevin O'Connell and WR Joker Phillips."
- "The new and improved Johnny Manziel will be unveiled Tuesday at Browns OTAs" (Plain Dealer) - "The new and improved version of Johnny Manziel will be on display for the first time at organized team activities on Tuesday. It marks the beginning of Phase III of the offseason program..."
- "Justin Gilbert's long path begins in OTAs" (ESPN) - "Justin Gilbert’s rookie season was tumultuous — and disappointing. The Cleveland Browns selected Gilbert eighth overall in the 2014 draft. As a rookie he was nearly a total bust, which is not supposed to happen with top-10 picks."
- "Life on the Mississippi: Tramon Williams Remembers Growing Up on the Bayou" (B/R) - "Growing up in Assumption Parish, Louisiana, there wasn't much for Tramon Williams to do. 'Playing sports: That's all you can do,' Williams said. 'There ain't that much to do down there. It's an old country town.'"
- "Chargers optimistic about Philip Rivers extension" (NFL.com) - "Give the San Diego Chargers credit for standing their ground when Philip Rivers questioned his future with the organization."
- "Zimmer says he has an idea when Peterson will show up" (PFT) - "Vikings running back Adrian Peterson still hasn’t participated in any offseason work, but coach Mike Zimmer thinks he has an idea when Peterson will show up."
- "If Whisenhunt flops, expect Titans to woo serial flirt Jon Gruden" (CBS) - "I know you are probably sick of hearing this stuff, and frankly so am I, but I'm already hearing whispers about Jon Gruden and possible landing spots for 2016."
- "Broncos DE Antonio Smith investigated for child abuse" (SI.com) - "A child abuse complaint has been filed against Denver Broncos defensive end Antonio Smith, an official confirmed to SI.com on Thursday."