- "Browns have issues to resolve as offseason reaches Phase 3 with OTA practices" (WKNR) - "Taking care of business: The Browns take the field for the first time in 2015 as a team – offense and defense, veterans and rookies – starting Monday with the first of 10..."
- "The case for the Browns to just go for two" (WFNY) - "The NFL changed the extra point, pushing the kick back to the 15-yard line, turning it into a 33-yard field goal. The two-point conversion will remain from the two-yard line."
- "Can We Find Fantasy Football Production in a Crowded Cleveland Browns’ Backfield?" (numberFire) - "Of all the ways that offensive football has changed over the past decade, one of the most tangible differences is the emergence of committee backfields..."
- "Reconnecting with the military family Browns helped reunite" (Browns.com) - "The Browns had signature moments on the field during the 2014 season – a 25-point NFL record comeback win against the Tennessee Titans and a thumping of the Steelers..."
- "Adrian Peterson tells Vikings he won't be at OTAs" (AP) - "The Minnesota Vikings will open their optional team practices this week without Adrian Peterson. The star running back has told coach Mike Zimmer that he will not attend the three days of team work that begin Tuesday..."
- "Goodell’s quest for 'new information' makes for confusing Brady appeal" (PFT) - "Apart from the question of whether Commissioner Roger Goodell possesses sufficient independence to ever serve as the arbitrator in cases involving NFL teams and NFL players is the question..."
- "Dear NFL: Kickers Will Not Be Stopped" (538) - "Did you hear about the NFL’s incredible new rule? On a point-after try, a defense will be able to score a 1-point safety by stopping the attempting team in its own end zone. Oh, and the new rule also moved the line of scrimmage..."
- "Why Tyrod Taylor can actually win Bills' starting quarterback job" (CBS) - "In his four seasons in the NFL, Tyrod Taylor has thrown 35 passes. To be blunt, Taylor has accomplished nothing in his NFL career."