- "Paul Kruger has an interesting goal for 2015 season" (Browns.com) - "Of course sack-master extraordinaire Paul Kruger wants to improve on his 11.5 quarterback takedowns from last season – the most the Cleveland Browns have seen from a single player since 2006."
- "Donte Whitner considers Cleveland Browns' secondary among NFL's best" (Plain Dealer) - "Donte Whitner believes the Browns have one of the NFL's top two secondaries and Tashaun Gipson, weighing in from self-imposed exile, agrees with his teammate."
- "Finding the Fits: Edge rusher Nate Orchard to blossom for Browns" (CBS) - "Given that Cleveland finished dead last a year ago in run defense, it would be easy to call the selection of the 6-foot-3, 339 pound run-stuffing nose guard Danny Shelton..."
- "Tashaun Gipson continues his contract statement in OTAs" (ESPN) - "Pro Bowl safety Tashaun Gipson was the most noticeably absent player as the Cleveland Browns started offseason on-field work on Tuesday. All work is voluntary, so no player’s presence is required."
- "Houston Texans the next team to be featured on HBO's Hard Knocks" (SI.com) - "The Texans have been selected to be featured on the well-regarded and long-running television series that takes viewers inside an NFL training camp."
- "Coach says Peterson can play for Vikings or not play at all" (AP) - "Adrian Peterson has spent the last five months sending vague and sometimes ambiguous messages about his desire or lack thereof to remain with the Minnesota Vikings."
- "No date yet for Tom Brady appeal hearing" (PFT) - "Under Article 46 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement, the NFL and the NFL Players Association must pick a date for the appeal of Patriots quarterback Tom Brady’s four-game suspension..."
- "2015 NFL Draft first-round signing tracker" (NFL.com) - "It didn't take long for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to sign their No. 1 selection Jameis Winston to a four-year, $23.352 million contract."