- "Browns' draft has fingerprints of Farmer and Pettine, not Haslam" (Morning Journal) - "It is folly to grade a draft before acquired players walk onto a football field with their new team, but we can reach one conclusion with absolute certainty..."
- "Ray Farmer, Browns Stick To Plan Of Building On Foundation In 2015 Draft" (92.3) - "For years the Cleveland Browns have been searching for the perfect finishes for their football team for years every April. The problem was there wasn’t much of a foundation to build upon."
- "Browns wrap up draft, grab wide receiver, ignore quarterback" (AP) - "No splash, no sizzle, and surprisingly, no quarterback. One year after Cleveland made three trades in the first round, selected quasi-celebrity quarterback Johnny Manziel..."
- "Mike Pettine: 'We're not going to over-prioritize the quarterback position'" (Plain Dealer) - "Despite quarterback rumors that persisted into the third day of the NFL draft, the Browns are sticking to their existing guns. Marcus Mariota didn't come riding in on a white horse..."
- "Jets get Zac Stacy in trade with Rams" (ESPN) - "Two days after requesting a trade or his release from the St. Louis Rams, running back Zac Stacy got his wish Saturday and was dealt to the New York Jets for a seventh-round draft pick."
- "La'el Collins goes undrafted, can't re-enter in 2016" (USA TODAY) - "'TRENDSETTER' in bold, red type was the headline under the chin of LSU offensive tackle La'el Collins on covers of the Tiger Rag Magazine that hit newsstands last week, dated Tuesday, April 28, 2015."
- "Seven quarterbacks drafted, fewest since 1955" (PFT) - "Although quarterbacks went 1-2 in this year’s NFL draft, from top to bottom NFL teams viewed this as one of the weakest years for quarterback prospects ever."
- "Mr. Irrelevant: Gerald Christian of Louisville picked last in NFL draft" (SI.com) - "Louisville tight end Gerald Christian became 2015's Mr. Irrelevant when he was selected by the Arizona Cardinals 256th overall on Saturday."