- "Coach: 'Fair to say' Josh McCown favorite to enter camp as starter" (ESPN) - "Cleveland Browns coach Mike Pettine said 'it's fair to say' that Josh McCown will enter training camp as the starting quarterback. Pettine had previously declined to name a starter..."
- "Fighting the fear of saying the Browns had a good draft" (WFNY) - "I love the direction of the Cleveland Browns after seeing the results of the 2015 NFL Draft, but I’m almost too afraid to say it. The fear of thinking positively or being delusional is too great within me..."
- "Browns Made a Hefty Blunder With Danny Shelton" (numberFire) - "I've been told often that I "have a song for every situation." The NFL Draft is no different, nor is the fact that anytime I think of a particular University of Washington defensive tackle, I hear this song in my head."
- "Ray Farmer is the latest Browns' GM who's going to prove that his way is the best way" (WKNR) - "I hope Ray Farmer's mother likes the blender he bought her for Mother's Day. Hopefully, she'll enjoy it as much as his children did the socks and underwear he gave them for Christmas."
- "Baton Rouge police: La’el Collins is still not a suspect" (PFT) - "LSU offensive lineman La’El Collins would have been a first-round pick last week, but for his connection to a double-murder investigation."
- "Texans reward Whitney Mercilus with $26M extension" (NFL.com) - "The Houston Texans have patiently waited for Whitney Mercilus to develop into a consistent pass-rusher since taking him in the first round of the 2012 NFL Draft."
- "Bruce Irvin rants on Twitter after Seahawks decline option" (ESPN) - "If the Seattle Seahawks were hoping to motivate linebacker Bruce Irvin by not picking up his fifth-year option, it seems to have worked."
- "Madden cover: Gronk, Beckham, Antonio Brown or Patrick Peterson" (CBS) - "The offseason is in full swing now with the 2015 NFL Draft over and that means we're focused on next season, which means we have to figure out who will grace the cover of Madden 16."