- "Are Additions of Danny Shelton, Nate Orchard Enough to Fix Browns' Run Defense?" (B/R) - "The Cleveland Browns' issues with stopping the run are among their most longstanding. Only finding a franchise quarterback has been a bigger problem for the team."
- "Cleveland Browns would offer best opportunity for La'El Collins" (DPD) - "La’El Collins current situation is fluid and everything could be wrapped up relatively soon, barring no further details emerge. If Collins is cleared, should the Cleveland Brown consider pursuing Collins?"
- "A good Browns draft could have been great … if they would have picked up a quarterback" (C-T) - "They filled needs with quality players, addressed both sides of the ball and increased depth on a roster that’s markedly improved over a few years ago."
- "2015 Draft in Review: Cleveland Browns" (PFF) - "The NFL draft is over and it suddenly seems like a long time to wait for the next meaningful event on the NFL calendar. But frankly we’re still excited trying to break down what it all means for each team and so we’re going to share some of that excitement."
- "Teams can’t meet with La’el Collins, yet" (PFT) - "As the pursuit of LSU tackle La’El Collins commences, there’s a problem. The pursuit of him can’t commence yet, and least not in certain ways."
- "Philip Rivers: Trade rumors 'a dead story,' says he 'didn't start anything'" (CBS) - "In all the pre-draft hullabaloo about the possibility of Philip Rivers being traded from the Chargers to the Titans, we never heard anything from Rivers himself."
- "Chiefs release quarterback Terrelle Pryor" (ESPN) - "Quarterback Terrelle Pryor was released by the Kansas City Chiefs on Tuesday. Pryor, a former starter for the Oakland Raiders, was one of five quarterbacks on the Chiefs' roster."
- "Bengals' Whitworth frustrated about uncertain future" (USA TODAY) - "Andrew Whitworth didn't care that the Bengals drafted two offensive tackles in the first two rounds. In fact, he invited both over to his house Saturday night."