- "Browns might have to wait until 2016 for Ekpre-Olomu" (FSO) - "The Browns took a flyer with their last pick in the recent draft with high upside. However, they might have to wait until 2016 to see a return on their investment."
- "The amazing tale that is the life of Browns' second-round pick Nate Orchard" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns traded down to select linebacker Nate Orchard with the 51st overall pick. He has quite a story. Orchard's full name is Napaa Lilo Fakahafua Orchard. Until 2013, he was Nate Fakahafua."
- "Karlos Dansby on Johnny Manziel: ‘He’s grown up right before our eyes’" (ROME) - "Cleveland Browns veteran linebacker Karlos Dansby said something was holding back Johnny Manziel as a rookie that didn’t allow him to fully concentrate on the game of football."
- "A Way Too Early Prediction On The Cleveland Browns 2015 Depth Chart" (DPN) - "Way, way too early. Hell, we haven’t even gotten to camp yet. No matter, because I like predicting things. How do I envision the Browns final 53 man roster shaking out? I’m glad you asked."
- "Wells report finds it likely Patriots deflated balls, Brady knew about it" (SI.com) - "Patriots personnel intentionally deflated footballs to provide an advantage to quarterback Tom Brady."
- "Tom Brady suspension coming? Vegas books stop taking Pats-Steelers bets" (CBS) - "If the NFL does decide to drop the hammer and punish the Patriots, the person most likely to go down is Tom Brady."
- "La'el Collins' paternity test taken in Brittney Mills case returns negative" (ESPN) - "A paternity test administered to former LSU offensive lineman La'el Collins was negative, representatives of Collins told ESPN's Josina Anderson."
- "Ed Reed officially retires" (PFT) - "Ed Reed, a nine-time Pro Bowler and one of the best safeties of his generation, is officially calling it a career."